Build efficient and flexible solutions with Microsoft Power Platform
Power Platform is a suite of powerful, flexible business applications aimed at helping organizations optimize processes and transform the way employees work.
Power Platform includes four solutions:
- Power BI for data analysis
- Power Apps for building mobile apps
- Power Automate for creating automated workflows
- Power Virtual Agents for the development of innovative chatbots
These solutions allow organizations to simplify and streamline their business operations, increase agility and efficiency, and create innovative customer experiences.
The 4 pillars of Microsoft Power Platform
Power BI: Analyze data in real time
Power Apps: Build mobile applications
Power Automate: Create automated workflows
Power Virtual Agents: Develop innovative chatbots
Innovative, tailor-made solutions
A complete ecosystem
Microsoft Power Platform is tightly integrated with several essential components of the Microsoft ecosystem, including Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365 and Azure. Here’s how Power Platform fits into each component:
- Microsoft 365: Power Platform is compatible with Microsoft 365 productivity apps, such as Excel, SharePoint, Outlook and Teams. You can seamlessly import and export data between these apps and Power Platform.
- Dynamics 365: Power Platform capabilities can be extended with Dynamics 365, Microsoft’s suite of business management applications, to create custom applications and automated workflows to meet your specific business needs.
- Azure: Power Platform is hosted on Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform, which provides exceptional security, extensibility and availability. With Azure, you can also extend Power Platform functionality with machine learning services, analytics services and security services.
A secure and scalable platform for your business
Microsoft Power Platform and its suite of powerful apps help to centralize and streamline business processes, ensuring data accuracy and security while facilitating collaboration across remote and hybrid teams. Best of all, it’s user-friendly, helping organizations successfully manage change.
With Power Platform, you also get industry-leading security processes and systems from Microsoft and Azure, which protect billions of computers and connections around the world. And it integrates with advanced Microsoft 365 protection and compliance tools to protect your most sensitive data.
Take advantage of these benefits:
- Ability to develop applications without coding
- An intuitive user interface
- Save time and money
- Rapid problem detection and resolution
- Evolve your IT ecosystem with confidence
- Increased security