Cloud operations include the management, development and operationalization of applications and software in a cloud environment, a process that is known as CloudOps. Our DevOps best practices paired with a cloud-based infrastructure environment deliver not only optimized automated deployment, but also increased and secure availability of your key platforms. CloudOps allows us to deploy an infrastructure change on multiple instances simultaneously, to reuse deployment processes, thereby increasing our efficiency and standardizing security parameters.
Logient configures cloud operation processes according to your needs, trains and mentors your teams to give them future autonomy, and guides your decisions at every stage of your project thanks to our extensive CloudOps experience.
A Diversity of
Environments and Knowledge Under One Roof
DevOps experts can increase the performance of your development teams and minimize your physical infrastructure when deploying your applications and systems. We use cloud environments such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud services, among others. This diversity of cloud environments and knowledge under one roof ensures that you can scale diligently and meet your needs, whatever your cloud preference!
What Business Gains Do You Obtain With CloudOps?
Among the many benefits of using a CloudOps infrastructure with Logient, we include:
- Simplifying the number of tools used to perform the same tasks by your teams
- Access to continuous operations, fully accessible in a secure environment
- Billing only for actual use, unlike a traditional infrastructure where a large expenditure is required from the start
- No need for management of the redundancy of Internet systems, electricity, servers, generators, computer parks, etc.
- Geographic accessibility for easy and rapid duplication of multiregion infrastructures in the case of expansions, multinationals with several clients or data regulations necessarily hosted in certain countries
- Faster implementation of services in the cloud (e.g. CDN which renders images faster)
- Ease of implementation of disaster recovery protocols
- The overall speed of serverless: say goodbye to hours spent creating your databases, managing your security and infrastructure, performing updates, planning occasional scaling needs, etc.