Do you accumulate a wealth of information in your databases and do not know how to use it to your advantage? Have you lost control of your data and need a governance structure in place? Are you undertaking a digital transformation and need to assess the quality and nature of the data you own? The amount of data has gotten out of control? Logient can perform a data audit and recommend the best solutions to support the growth of your business.
What Is Data Analysis?
Data analysis is the process of conducting a full analysis of your data, in order to gain a deep understanding of its nature, and to determine its level of quality.
A data audit includes the assessment of the following components:
- Data quality
- Migration strategy
- Compliance and security
- Current architecture and solutions
Following the audit, Logient provides technical recommendations for a dynamic improvement of data exploitation and to facilitate the implementation of a strategic monitoring process to identify current and potential risks.
Why Perform a Data Analysis?
There are several reasons that can lead you to request a data audit, including the following:
- To plan and facilitate an internal reorganization
- To initiate a digital transformation and increase the digital value of data
- To ensure your data governance allows for the accessibility, integrity and security of your data
- To model your data
Data analysis adapted to your reality
Logient offers various types of data analysis, tailored to your needs, goals and budget. Select the audit that’s right for you:
- Analysis of the existing situation
- Data source analysis
- Data profiling
- External data source automation review
- Assessment of the data entry mechanism
- Data integrity and quality check
- Analysis of Artificial Intelligence (AI) needs
- BI coverage analysis of source data
- Data governance analysis
- Data management analysis
- ETL model and performance analysis
- Master data and metadata management system