DevOps is the parallel automation, orchestration, and optimization of your IT development processes until your IT project becomes operational.
Over the years, a multitude of new tools has emerged, whether for the analysis of code quality and its unification, the automation of deployments or rollbacks, or the monitoring and maintenance of infrastructures.
Then came the tool suites to orchestrate the automation processes in one place, allowing developers, once their code was submitted, to trust the DevOps process to validate their rigorous work, for example, to:
- Quality tests and development standards
- Regression tests
- Code compilation and deployment on test, QA or production servers
- Code-based infrastructure deployments
- CI/CD (continuous integration/continuous delivery)
The Benefits of DevOps
Whatever the type of development project, software or Web, your teams and your deliverables will benefit from the many DevOps advantages, including:
- Increase in operational efficiency
- Improved code coverage
- Reduction of regression
- Increase in team velocity over time
- Faster time to market
- Reduction in infrastructure installation, maintenance and hosting costs
In short, instead of being carried out one after the other, costing you precious time, your various development practises, such as quality assurance and safety, are integrated upstream, automatically.
The Stages of our DevOps Consulting Services
When you trust Logient for your DevOps processes, we follow these project steps:
- Assessment of the processes in place and status report
- Analysis of new tools and processes to determine current and future needs
- Determination of maturity level
- Recommendations and drawing up an implementation plan
- Establishment, training and transfer of knowledge
In addition to managing the environment of your DevOps suite, entrust Logient with the supervision of its maintenance, whether for the creation of new projects or pipelines, the creation of the flow, the deployment or self-managed services for development without hassle, tailor-made for your organization.